Menthol 3% - Topical Analgesic, Wintergreen Oil 3% - Topical Analgesic
For the temporary relief of minor aches of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
Apply generous amount to clean, dry affected area. Cover with gauze 15-20 hours/day. Try on small area first to test for sensitivity. Children under 6 years of age should not use unless consulted by a physician.
- Avoid contac with eyes or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged or irritated skin.
- Do not use if skin is sensitive, or have allergies to any ingredients in this product. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if signs of irritation or rash appear.
- In case of ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- If pregnant or breast feeding consult a doctor before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Sesame oil, resin, zinc oxide, tourmaline, amperopsis radix, angelicae dahuricae radix, angelicae sinensis radix, cinnamomum cortex, momordicae semen, paeonia veitchii radix, notopterygium rhizoma, lindera radix, glycyrrhizae radix, angelicae tuhon radix, scrophulariae radix, rhei rhizoma, rehmanniae radix et rhizoma, sophorae radix, indigo carmine, tartrazine.
For Questions or Comments Call:
1 (800) 798-3977
Golden Sunshine Far Infrared Herbal Paste 1200g Jar Label
Nan Mei Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.