Not yet provided
MDSOLARSCIENCES SPF 50 MINERAL
(titanium dioxide and zinc oxide)
[MD Solar Sciences]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only
Shake well. Rub in well.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease the risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sunlight
- May stain some fabrics
- You may report serious adverse reactions to: Report Reaction, LLC. PO Box 22, Plainsboro, NJ 08536-0222
Water, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Octyldodecanol, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysilicone-15, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Caprylhydroxamic acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin
for Face & Body
Developed & Approved by Dermatologists
water resistant (80 minutes) / non-comedogenic
silky smooth and moisturizing
suited for all ages & skin types
formulated without fragrance
Net Wt. 78 g - 2.75 Oz.
SPF 50 MINERAL
titanium dioxide and zinc oxide lotion
|Labeler - MD Solar Sciences (013647301)|