Active ingredient (in each capsule)
Solubilized Ibuprofen equal to 200mg Ibuprofen (NSAID)*
(present as the free acid and potassium salt)
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
pain reliever/ fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- menstrual cramps
- muscular aches
- temporarily reduces fever
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
- skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing an NSAID [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- right before or after heart surgery
Ask a doctor before use if
- the stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease,
- you are taking a diruetic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- under a doctor’s care for any serious condition
- taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- taking any other drug
When using this product
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- the risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- you experienc any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain tht oes not get better.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a PoisonControlCenter right away.
do not take more than directed
the smallest effective dose should be used
adults and children 12 years and over:
- take 1 capsule every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist
- if pain or fever does not respond to 1 capsule, 2 capsules may be used
- do not exceed 6 capsules in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- each capsule contains: potassium 20 mg
- read all warnings and directions before use. Keep carton.
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F). Protect from light.
- do not use if Tamper-Evident seal under bottle cap imprinted with “Sealed for Your Protection” is broken or missing
- This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Advil.
FD&C Blue 1, gelatin, pharmaceutical ink, polyethylene glycol, potassium hydroxide, purified water and sorbitol
Questions or comments?
Call toll free 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Important: Read all product information before using
IBUPROFEN Liquid Softgels, 200mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (NSAID)
80 softgels (liquid filled capsules)
compare to the active ingredient in Advil Liquigels