DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE capsule
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
temporarily relieves these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
Do not use with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- you may get very drowsy
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives & tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 to 2 capsules every 4-6 hours; not more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 15-30 °C (59-86 °F)
- protect from moisture
- For 1000 Count: This is a bulk package. Dispense contents in a tight, light-resistant container with a child-resistant closure as defined in the USP
benzyl alcohol, butylparaben, D&C red# 28, edible black ink, FD&C bule #1, FD&C red# 40, gelatin, lactose, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polysorbate 80, propylparaben, sodium laurel sulfate
Questions or Comments
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP OR BAND AROUND ANY CAPSULE IS MISSING OR DAMAGED
Distributed by: Qualitest Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule
|Labeler - Qualitest Pharmaceuticals (011103059)|