|TITANIUM DIOXIDE 9.2%||Sunscreen
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For sunscreen use:
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, DIMETHICONE, DIPHENYLSILOXY PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, BARIUM SULFATE, KAOLIN, POLYETHYLENE, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, ZINC MYRISTATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, THIOTAURINE, STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, METHICONE, SILICA, ALUMINA, GLYCERIN, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, TOCOPHEROL, BHT, SODIUM CARBONATE, FRAGRANCE, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE,
- protect this product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
Questions or comments?
Call toll free 1-800-906-7503
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 9 g Cartridge Carton
9g NET WT. .31 OZ.