SINUFRIN PLUS NEILMED
[NeilMed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||CII||OTC monograph final|
- Do not use this product for more than 3 consecutive days.Use only as directed.
- Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
- Do not use this product if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease or diabetes unless directed by a doctor.
* Adults and children 6 to 12 years of age (with adult supervision): Per dose, 2 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
* Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor
Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to common cold, sinus infections, hay fever, upper respiratory allergies.
Store between 20 to 40 °C (68 to 104 °F)
Retain carton for future reference on full labeling
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If Swallowed,get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use this product for more than 3 consecutive days.
Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
- Keep head in an upright position for use.
- Do not tilt head backward while spraying.
- Wipe nozzle clean after each use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms of nasal congestion persist after 3 days.
Adult males with prostate disease, do not use this product.
This product may cause temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge.
The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Propylene glycol, glycerin, sodium chloride, hyaluronic acid, aloe vera, allantoin, sodium bicarbonate USP, benzalkonium chloride, edetate disodium, purified water
oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray
|Labeler - NeilMed Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (783557783)|
|NeilMed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||783557783||manufacture(13709-232)|