MOTION SICKNESS II
[GREAT LAKES WHOLESALE, MARKETING, & SALES, INC.]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
- for prevention and treatment of these symptoms associated with motion sickness:
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problems such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- to prevent motion sickness, take the fitst dose one hour before starting activity
- to prevent or treat motion sickness: 1 to 2 tablets once daily for adults and children 12 years and over, or as directed by a doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from heat and humidity
- used by expiration date on package
corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, lactose, magnesium stearate, silica gel
Motion Sickness II
Meclizine 25 mg Each
LESS DROWSY FORMULA
Helps prevent nausea, vomiting and dizziness due to motion sickness.
*Compare to the active ingredient in Dramamine® Less Drowsy Formula
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands Inc., owner of the registered trademark Dramamine® Less Drowsy Formula.
Great Lakes Wholesale & Marketing L.L.C.
3729 Patterson Ave., S.E.
Grand Rapids, MI 49512
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF A BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
|MOTION SICKNESS II
meclizine hcl tablet
|Labeler - GREAT LAKES WHOLESALE, MARKETING, & SALES, INC. (361925498)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(64092-608, 64092-608)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(64092-608, 64092-608)|