THROAT AND CHEST CHERRY AND MENTHOL
[Jakemans (Confectioners) Limited]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
Active Ingredient (in each lozenge)...Purpose
Menthol 5mg.........Antitussive (cough suppressant) / oral anesthetic
- cough due to minor throat and brochial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
- occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth, and sore throat.
Sore throat warning.
If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus).
- cough persists for man than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough mat be a sign of a serious condition.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- adults and children 2 years and over dissolve lozenge slowly in the mouth. Repear every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- children under 2 years of age ask a doctor.
carmine (color), glucose syrup, lactic acid, natural flavor, sodium lactate, sugar, water.
|THROAT AND CHEST CHERRY AND MENTHOL
|Labeler - Jakemans (Confectioners) Limited (218806669)|