FRANKINCENSE AND MYRRH NEUROPATHY
(aconitum napellus, bryonia alba, hypericum perforatum)
[Wise Consumer Products]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||unapproved homeopathic|
Aconitum napellus 3X HPUS
Bryonia alba 3X HPUS
Hypericum perforatum 3X HPUS
The letters "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Aconitum napellus 3X HPUS...................Minor Pain Reliever
Bryonia alba 3X HPUS............................Anti-inflammatory
Hypericum perforatum 3X HPUS.............Topical Analgesic
For temporary relief of the symptoms of neuropathy such as:
For external use only.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes, mouth, nose or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you are experiencing nerve pain in the feet and hands that includes burning, shooting, prickling/tingling pains, numbness or itching as these can be signs of diabetic neuropathy. See a healthcare professional regularly if you have or suspect you have these symptoms.
- condition worsens
- if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply 10-30 drops into palm
or hand and massage into feet or hands and affected areas
- massage oil in hand to coat painful areas
- can be used up to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: consult a physician
- store at room temperature.
- tamper resistant: do not use if seal around the neck of bottle is broken or
- keep carton, it contains important information.
|Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf
Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel
Oil, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Helianthus
Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil, Mentha
Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Leaf Oil,
Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Tocopherol.
Manufactured in New Hampshire for:
Wise Consumer Products Co.
PO Box 42400
Cincinnati, OH 45242
Keep this carton - it contains important information
Temporarily relieves the pain of NEUROPATHY
Frankincense and MyrrhTM Neuropathy is specifically formulated to deliver temporary and topical relief for Neuropathy. The plant extract formula blends homeopathic ingredients in a base of sunflower oil and 10 essential oils. Blended in an FDA registered and inspected facility in the United States.
Principal Display Panel
TEMPORARY PAIN RELIEF
Reclaim Your Life!
* TEMPORARY PAIN RELIEF FOR NEUROPATHY
* ANALGESIC and ANTI-INFLAMMATORY
* TOPICAL RELIEF
Temporary Pain Relief - Analgesic - Anti-Inflammatory
Homeopathic RUBBING OIL 2 FL OZ (59 mL)
|FRANKINCENSE AND MYRRH NEUROPATHY
aconitum napellus, bryonia alba, hypericum perforatum oil
|Labeler - Wise Consumer Products (006459643)|
|PJ Noyes Co. Inc.||018927392||manufacture(42346-301)|