[Stiefel Laboratories Inc]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
For external use only
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Clean the area thoroughly before applying this product.
- Shake can before use.
- Invert can and then press firmly to dispense a small amount of foam (not more than a dollop the size of a golf ball).
- Using fingers, cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily.
- Allow to dry.
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Sensitivity Test for a New User: Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated above.
Store at 68° to 77°F (20° to 25°C). Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120°F (49°C).
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, anhydrous citric acid, benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, ethanol anhydrous, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium citrate, steareth-20, and stearyl alcohol, pressurized with a hydrocarbon (propane/isobutane/butane propellant).
foam acne medication
Rejuvenating Toner with VersaFoam® Technology
Salicylic Acid 0.5%
Net Wt 2.64 Oz (75 g)
MAXCLARITY is a trademark and VERSAFOAM is a registered trademark of Stiefel Laboratories, Inc.
©2011 Stiefel Laboratories
To reorder call 877-LIKE-MAX
Stiefel Laboratories, Inc.
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
Made in Brazil
DELIVERED IN VersaFoam® HF HYDROETHANOLIC FORMULATION
salicylic acid aerosol, foam
|Labeler - Stiefel Laboratories Inc (808842343)|