[Darby Dental Supply Co Inc]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN PRESCRIPTION DRUG LABEL||unapproved drug other|
Darby 60 Sec Fluoride Gel
2.72 % Topical Sodium Fluoride Gel
60 Second Application (1.23 % fluoride ions)
16.23 fl oz / 480mL
A topical anti-caries preparation. Optimized low pH for penetration. Ideal thixotropic action. Artificially flavored.
1. Use after thorough prophylaxis
2. To dispense, fill tray(s) 1/3 with gel
3. Insert tray(s) in mouth and have patient bite down lightly for 60 seconds
4. Remove tray(s) and have patient expectorate excess
5. Advise patient not to eat, drink or rinse for 30 minutes after the application
Medicinal ingredients: Fluoride ions 1.23 % w/w (from 2.72 % w/w sodium fluoride)
Non-Medicinal ingredients: Carboxy methyl cellulose, phosphoric acid, purified water, saccharin sodium (anhydrous), titanium dioxide, red 33, bubble gum flavor
Warnings: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. For professional use only. Do not swallow.
Not recommended for use by children under 18 months of age.
Store at room temperature. Do not expose to excessive heat over 40 degrees C or 104 degrees F.
TOPICAL SODIUM FLUORIDE
sodium fluoride gel
|Labeler - Darby Dental Supply Co Inc (825137818)|