SLEEP AID MAXIMUM STRENGTH
[Care One (American Sales Company)]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sleeplessness persists for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
Keep out of reach of children.In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 softgel at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Maximum Strength Unisom SleepGels®
Inactive ingredientsedible white ink, FD&C Blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water and sorbitol special.
Principal Display Panel
Compare to the Active Ingredient in Maximum Strength Unisom SleepGels®*
Helps to reduce difficulty falling asleep
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
Distributed by: American Sales Company
4201 walden avenue, Lancaster, NY 14086
© 2009 S&S BRANDS, INC.
Quality guaranteed or your money back
diphenhydramine hcl capsule
|Labeler - Care One (American Sales Company) (809183973)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|