SEPHORA ACNE-FIGHTING ROLL-ON
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
For external use only.
When using this product
- skin irritation and dryness in more likely occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
water, alcohol, acrylamide/sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer, c13-13 isoparaffin, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol, glycerin, laureth-7, fragrance, butylenes glycol, sodium hydroxide, panthenol, licorice (glycyrrhiza glabra) root extract, senna (cassia angustifolial) seed polysaccharide.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- formulated without parabens. Non-comodogenic and dermatologically tested, suits even sensitive skin
- contains salicylic acid to purify skin and reduce breakouts after the 1st application. Contains HydroSenn+TM, an ultra moisturizing ingredient to keep skin from drying out.
- roll-on applicator allows ultra targeted application on acne spots. Slip it into a purse and take it everywhere! Morning and night, apply directly on breakouts. Rub the gel with roll-on applicator.
After 8 hours:
- reduction of the size of acne breakouts by 60%(1)
- reduction of the number of acne spots: 70% (2)
- breakouts disappeared without leaving marks: 74% (2)
(2) % of users satisfied. In use test on 22 volunteers.
S+, 70 Avenue des Champs-Elysees, F-75008 Paris, France, Dist. by Sephora USA, 525 Market Street, 32nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105. made in France.
To report a serious adverse event, contact Sephora USA.
- formulated without parabens
- suits all skin types, even sensitive skin
- HydroSenn+TM: an ultra moisturizing natural ingredient that is more effective than hyaluronic acid
- clinically tested by independent laboratories.
SEPHORA Roll-on stop acne Acne-fighting roll-on gel spot be gone Acne Treatment 2% Salicylic Acid 1 problem: 1 solution Dermatologically tested 10ml 0.33 fl. oz.
|SEPHORA ACNE-FIGHTING ROLL-ON
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - S+ (572406531)|
|Registrant - S+ (572406531)|