(petrolatum, cod liver oil)
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
NOTE:MOST OTC DRUGS ARE NOT REVIEWED AND APPROVED BY FDA, HOWEVER THEY MAY BE MARKETED IF THEY COMPLY WITH APPLICABLE REGULATIONS AND POLICIES. FDA HAS NOT EVALUATED WHETHER THIS PRODUCT COMPLIES.
- Temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- Temporarily protects chapped or cracked skin.
- Helps protect from drying effects of wind and cold weather.
- For external use only
- When using this product, do not get into eyes
- If conditions worsens or does not improve for seven days, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken
Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, contact physician or poison control center immediately.
- Apply as needed. Prepare a gauze bandage to apply. Dressing should be placed on a clean and flat surface. Apply ointment with spatula, covering the entire surface with a thin layer. Place bandage directly on top of affected area. Make sure affected area remains covered by ointment.
petrolatum, cod liver oil ointment
|Labeler - Pure Source (969241041)|
Document Id: 14b73d71-27b5-4e89-9d69-cdd43b91810f
Set id: 81059272-b681-4440-8cdf-a8227eadd0c1
Effective Time: 20131009