[DZA Brands, LLC]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
When using this product
- do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- use caution in exposing skin to sunlight after applying this product. It may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application.
- do not use for prolonged periods without consulting a doctor
- do not use with other forms of psoriasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs unless directed to do so by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hair throoughly
- massage shampoo into the scalp
- lather. Leave on hair and scalp for several minutes.
- rinse and repeat
- for best results use at least twice a week or as directed by doctor
- store away from direct sunlight
- in rare instances, discoloration of gray, blonde, bleached or tinted hair may occur
water, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamide MIPA, laureth-4, fragrance, cocamidopropyl betaine, citric acid, sodium chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, methylparaben, propylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea, caramel, red 4
This product is not manufactured or distributed by the Neutorgena Corporation, distributor of Neutrogena T/G Shampoo
Distributed by: DZA Brands, LLC
Salisbury, NC 28147
Scarborough, ME 0474
For product questions or concerns contact us at 1-866-322-2439. Please include UPC number and code from package.
Principal Display Panel
2.5% coal tar topical solution usp
(0.5% coal tar)
controls the symptoms of:
psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis + dandruff
compare to the active ingredient in Neutrogena Therapeutic T/Gel Shampoo
8.5 FL OZ (251 mL)
coal tar shampoo
|Labeler - DZA Brands, LLC (090322194)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|