tablet, orally disintegrating
[MSD Consumer Care, Inc.]
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- place 1 tablet on tongue; tablet disintegrates, with or without water
|adults and children 6 years and over||1 tablet every 12 hours; not more than 2 tablets in 24 hours|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- safety sealed: do not use if the individual blister unit imprinted with Claritin® RediTabs® is open or torn
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- use tablet immediately after opening individual blister
- complies with USP Procedure 2 for Assay and Organic Impurities and Test 2 for Disintegration
Distributed by MSD Consumer Care, Inc.,
PO Box 377, Memphis, TN 38151 USA,
a subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc., Whitehouse Station, NJ USA.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 10 Tablet Carton
loratadine 5 mg/antihistamine
Indoor & Outdoor
*When taken as directed. See Drug Facts Panel.
- Runny Nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
No Water Needed
Melts in Your Mouth
loratadine tablet, orally disintegrating
|Labeler - MSD Consumer Care, Inc. (968091715)|