Active Ingredient (in each softgel)
Docusate Sodium 100mg
- for the prevention of dry, hard stools
- for relief of occasional constipation.
This product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
Warnings - Do not use
- if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present
- for longer than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if
you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use
If pregnant or breastfeeding
ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children over 12 years of age: take 1 to 3 softgels preferably at bedtime
children 6- 12 years of age: take 1 softgel at bedtime
each softgel contains: sodium 6mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15o - 30o C (59o- 86o F)
- *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Pharma L.P., owner of the registered trademark Colace®
edible ink, FDandC Red #40, FDandC Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water and sorbitol special.
Questions or comments?
Adverse Drug Event Call: (800)-616-2471)
Distributed by : Major Pharmaceuticals, 31778 Enterprise Drive, Livonia, MI 48150, U.S.A.
Principal Display Panel