BEKOOOL ITCH RELIEF
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
Temporary relief of pain and itching associated with:
- insect bites
- Minor skin irritations and rashes due to poison ivy
- Minor cuts and scrapes
Do not use
- Do not use on chicken pox, measles, blisters, eczema, mucous membranes, near the eyes or an extensive ares of the skin
When using this product
- Wash hands after applying or removing patch.
- For adults and children two years or older, apply to affected area of skin only
- On children under 2 years or anyone with allergies, consult a doctor
- Do not get in eyes
- Do not swallow or injest
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition persists or worsens.
- Rash, redness, swelling occurs or pain increases
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Do not use more than directed
- Clean and dry affected area
- Cut or tear open pouch and remove one sheet
- Remove patch from sheet
- Apply patch directly to affected area
- Store unused patch in the pouch. Reseal pouch by tightly folding the pouch twice along the dotted lines.
- Apply patch one to three times a day to affected area
- Apply patch for up to 5 hours
- Avoid applying patches to same location for an extended period, especially to sensitive skin
- If itching persists re-apply a new patch as needed
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
Store in a cool place 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C) avoiding direct sunlight, high temperature and humidity. Store unused patches in the pouch. Do not store in other containers. Reseal the pouch to prevent remaining patches from drying out by tightly folding the pouch twice.
Alicyclic Saturated Hydrocarbon Resin, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Hydrogenated Rosin Glycerol Ester, Mineral Oil, Polyisobutylene, Styrene-Isoprene-Styrene Block Copolymer
STOP THE ITCH QUICK!
Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:
- insect bites
- poison ivy
- minor skin irritations
Protects the Irritated Area
1.1" x 1.1" (2.8cm x 2.8cm) each.
For external use only.
P.O. Box 2527
Dalton, GA 30722
- Works fast
- Stays in place
- Prevents scratching
- Clear nearly invisible on skin
- Protective Patch prevents scratching and helps protect irritated area
- Non-messy no creams or gels to touch
- Easy to use just peel and apply
BeKoool TM medicated Itch Relief Patches give fast-acting targeted relief from itching due to insect bites, minor skin irritations, cuts and scrapes.
Convenient, disposable and easy to use, they are thin enough to use under clothing. Patches are great for the whole family and provide a physical barrier to prevent scratching, which can lead to further infection. Perfect for active kids and adults!
Lot No. :
Exp. Date :
Item # 00900
MADE IN KOREA
|BEKOOOL ITCH RELIEF
lidocaine, menthol patch
|Labeler - Heatmax Inc. (618672760)|