LICE MD COMPLETE
(pyrethrum extract and piperonyl butoxide)
[Reckitt Benckiser LLC]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
For external use only
- near eyes
- inside nose, mouth or vagina
- on lice in eyebrows or eyelashes. See a doctor if lice are present in these areas.
Ask a doctor before use if you are allergic to ragweed.
May cause breathing difficulty or an asthmatic attack.
- keep eyes tightly closed and protect eyes with a washcloth or towel
- if product gets in eyes, flush with water right away
- scalp itching or redness may occur
- breathing difficulty occurs
- eye irritation occurs
- skin or scalp irritation continues or infection occurs
Important: Read warnings before use. Read leaflet inside carton for complete directions before use. Adults and children 2 years and over:
- check each household member with a magnifying glass in bright light for lice/nits (eggs)
- look for tiny nits near scalp, beginning at back of neck and behind ears
- examine small sections of hair at a time
- unlike dandruff which moves when touched, nits stick to the hair
- if either lice or nits are found, treat with this product
- apply this product thoroughly to dry hair or other affected area. For head lice, first apply behind ears and to back of neck.
- allow this product to remain on hair or other affected area for 10 minutes, but no longer
- wash area thoroughly with warm water and soap or shampoo
- for head lice, towel dry hair and comb out tangles
- use a fine-tooth comb or the special lice/nit comb. Remove any remaining nits by hand (using a throw-away glove).
- hair should remain slightly damp while removing nits
- if hair dries during combing, dampen slightly with water
- for head lice, part hair into sections. Do one section at a time starting on top of head. Longer hair may take 1 to 2 hours.
- lift a 1 to 2 inch wide strand of hair. Place comb as close to scalp as possible and comb with a firm, even motion away from scalp.
- pin back each strand of hair after combing
- clean comb often. Wipe nits away with tissue and discard in a plastic bag. Seal bag and discard to prevent lice from coming back.
- after combing, thoroughly recheck for lice/nits.
Repeat combing if necessary.
- check daily for any lice/nits that you missed
- a second treatment with this product must be done in 7 to 10 days to kill any newly hatched lice
- if infestation continues, see a doctor for other treatments
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid excessive heat.
- keep carton for important product information
- see leaflet inside carton for additional information
butylated hydroxytoluene, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, dimethicone, fragrance, hydroxyethylcellulose, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, petroleum distillates, water
LiceMD Shampoo (Non-medicated)
Important: Read leaflet inside carton for complete directions before use.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
- for use after treatment with LiceMD® Treatment Gel
- rinse hair with warm water and apply LiceMD Shampoo (Non-Medicated)
- thoroughly massage shampoo into the scalp and work into a lather
- be sure to shampoo behind ears and on back of neck too
- rinse thoroughly with warm water
- repeat if necessary to remove all traces of LiceMD® Treatment Gel
- towel dry hair and comb out tangles with a wide-tooth comb
- This shampoo does not kill lice or their eggs (nits). Use this shampoo only after using the LiceMD® Treatment Gel contained in this carton or another similar lice treatment product.
water, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, cocamidopropyl betaine, cocamide DEA, lauramide DEA, fragrance, diethanolamine, glycerin, polysorbate-20, citric acid, tetrasodium EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, propylene glycol, dimethicone
LiceMD Shampoo Made in Canada
Throw-away Gloves Made in China
Dist. by: Reckitt Benckiser
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
OR YOUR MONEY BACK**
with LiceMD® Treatment Gel [Pyrethrum Extract
(Equivalent to 0.33% Pyrethrins) with Piperonyl Butoxide 4%] Lice Treatment
KILLS LICE &
100% of THEIR EGGS*
TREAT - kill lice
COMB - eliminate 100% lice eggs
WASH - clean hair
1 Lice Killing Gel 4 FL OZ (118mL)
1 Shampoo (Non medicated) 4 FL OZ (118mL)
2 Pairs of gloves
* The LiceMD® comb eliminated 100% lice eggs in laboratory testing
pyrethrum extract and piperonyl butoxide kit
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser LLC (094405024)|