|Active ingredients (in each lozenge)||Purposes
|Benzocaine 15 mg||Oral pain reliever
|Menthol 3.6 mg||Oral pain reliever
temporary relief of occasional
- sore throat
- sore mouth
- minor mouth irritation
- pain associated with canker sores
- Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or any other 'caine' anesthetics.
Sore throat warning
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use in a child under 5 years of age.
Stop use and ask a doctor or dentist if
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- adults and children 5 years or older: allow lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth; may be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor or dentist.
- children under 5 years of age: do not use
- tamper evident: product is sealed in blister package for your protection. Do not use if carton is damaged or if printed seal on blister is broken or missing.
- store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- protect contents from humidity
D&C Red #33, FD&C Red #40, flavors, isomalt, maltitol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sucralose
You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Made in England
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 16 Lozenge Carton
Benzocaine 15 mg | Menthol 3.6 mg
Oral Pain Reliever
Maximum Strength Numbing