[The Kroger Co.]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache.. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- take 1 tablet every 4 hours with a full glass of water while symptoms persist. Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Principal Display Panel
Guaifenesin 400 mg
- Relieves chest congestion
- Thins and loosens mucus
DISTRIBUTED BY THE KROGER CO., CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
Comments or Questions? 1-800-632-6900
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
|Labeler - The Kroger Co. (006999528)|