BEST CHOICE SENNA
[Best Choice (Valu Merchandisers Company)]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 6 - 12 hours
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if
you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
|| starting dosage|| maximum dosage
| adults and children 12 years of age or older|| 2 tablets once a day|| 4 tablets twice a day
| children 6 to under 12 years|| 1 tablet once a day|| 2 tablets twice a day
| children 2 to under 6 years|| 1/2 tablet once a day|| 1 tablet twice a day
| children under 2 years|| ask a doctor|| ask a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 25 mg
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, hypromellose, liquid paraffin*, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin*, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil*, silicon dioxide*, stearic acid*, sodium lauryl sulfate*, talc*, triacetin*
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Principal Display Panel
Works Gently Overnight
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN SENOKOT®†
SENNOSIDES USP, 8.6 mg
- Natural Vegetable Laxative Ingredient
- For relief of constipation
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Products L.P., owner of the registered trademark Senokot®.
PROUDLY DISTRIBUTED BY:
VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO.
5000 KANSAS AVE
KANSAS CITY, KS 66106
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
|BEST CHOICE SENNA
|Labeler - Best Choice (Valu Merchandisers Company) (868703513)|