Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
Do not use
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
adults and children 12 years and over
- take 1 tablet every 4 hours
- do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
children under 12 years
do not use this product in children under 12 years of age
- store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
anhydrous dibasic calcium phosphate, carnauba wax, FD&C red no. 40 aluminum lake, lecithin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, silicon dioxide, talc, titanium dioxide
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Compare to Sudafed PE® Congestion Active Ingredient
Phenylephrine HCl Tablets, 10 mg