[Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies:
-itching of the nose and throat
-itchy, watery eyes
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
• a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if youare taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
• drowsiness may occur
• avoid alcoholic drinks
• alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
• excitability may occur, especially in children
• use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- do not exceed recommended dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 to 6
hours, as needed, not more than 6 tablets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken.
- store at room temperature
- protect from moisture
cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, D and C yellow no. 10 lake, lactose, magnesium stearate, silica, stearic acid.
chlorpheniramine maleate tablet
|Labeler - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Registrant - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp||611196254||repack(57896-784)|