ENTERIC COATED ASPIRIN REGULAR STRENGTH
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscle pain
- menstrual pain
- minor arthritis pain
- or as recommended by a doctor
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking a prescription drug for
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- have bloody or black stools
- vomit blood
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 to 2 tablets every 4 hours, while symptoms persist
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, polysorbate 80, simethicone, sodium hydroxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, talc, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate
Principal Display Panel
COMPARE TO ECOTRIN® ACTIVE INGREDIENT†
Enteric Coated Aspirin
Pain reliever (NSAID)
PROTECTS AGAINST ASPIRIN STOMACH UPSET
325 mg EACH
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands, Inc., distributor of Ecotrin®.
**Talk to your doctor before starting an aspirin regimen.
Distributed By McKesson
One Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
Please visit us at www.sunmarkbrand.com
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
|ENTERIC COATED ASPIRIN
aspirin tablet, coated
|Labeler - McKesson (Sunmark) (177667227)|