|Oil of Wintergreen 28%||Topical Analgesic
|Menthol 16%||Topical Analgesic
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, bruises, sprains and strains.
For external use only
When using this product
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later
If pregnant or breast-feeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of childern. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3-4 times daily
- For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a doctor before use
This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
Eucalyptus Oil, Spike Lavender Oil, Light Mineral Oil.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 57ml Carton
2 FL.OZ. 57ml
Haw Par Healthcare Ltd.