Active Ingredient Purpose
Isopropyl Alcohol 70% v/v Antiseptic
Purpose: Sterile alcohol prep
For preparation of the skin prior to injection.
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from flame or fire
- Not for use with electrocautinary devices or procedures
- Do not use in eyes
- Do not use if open or damaged.
Indications and Usage:
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Irritation or redness develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
- Cleansing of an injection site
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or consult a poison control center immediately.
Wipe injection site vigorously and discard
- Store at room temperature: 15 deg C to 30 deg C 59 deg F to 86 deg F
- avoid excessive heat
Principal Display Panel
Total Resources International
Sterile Alcohol Prep Pad
TRI Sterile Alcohol Prep.jpg