Zinc Oxide 19%
Titanium Dioxide 25%
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Skin cancer/skin aging alert: spending time in the sun increases your risk of cancer and early aging
- This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early aging
For External use only
- Do not use on damage or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children
- If product is swallowed get medical help or contact a poison control center right away
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer or early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 month: ask a doctor
Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide
Questions or Comments?
Call toll free 1-888-795-4747
Bare Escentuals Beauty Inc.