RESCON MX- dexchlorpheniramine maleate tablet
Capellon Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dexchlorpheniramine Maleate, USP 2 mg
Dexchlorpheniramine Maleate Antihistamine
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis):
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
May cause excitability especially in children
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast feeding
- ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Do not exceed 6 doses in a 24-hour period
|Adults and children over 12 years of age||1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours
|Children under 12 years of age||Consult with a physician
store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
colloidal silicon dioxide, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, pregelatinized starch, and stearic acid.
Questions or Comments?
Serious side effects may be reported to this number, call (817) 595-5820. (8 am to 5 pm CST).
Principal Display Panel
Figure 1: Product Label