ACID GONE ANTACID
(aluminum hydroxide and magnesium carbonate)
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
Active ingredient (in each 15mL tablespoonful) Regular Strength
Aluminum hydroxide 95mg
Magnesium carbonate 358mg
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- if you are on a sodium-restricted diet
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions (Regular Strength)
- shake well
- take 1-2 tablespoonfuls four times a day or as directed by a doctor
- take after meals and at bedtime
- dispense product only by spoon or other measuring device
Other information (Regular Strength)
- each tablespoon (15mL) contains: magnesium 105mg, sodium 39mg
- store at up to 25°C (77°F); avoid freezing
- keep tightly closed
Inactive ingredients (Regular Strength)
benzyl alcohol, D&C yellow #10, edetate disodium, FD&C blue #1, flavor, glycerin, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium alginate, sorbitol solution, xanthan gum
Questions or comments?
call toll-free 1-800-616-2471
Livonia, MI 48150 U.S.A
Tamper-Evident: Do not use this product if inner foil seal over the mouth of the bottle is disturbed or missing
|ACID GONE ANTACID
aluminum hydroxide and magnesium carbonate liquid
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|