DENTI-CARE DENTI-RINSE NEUTRAL SODIUM FLUORIDE ORAL RINSE BERRY
[AR Medicom Inc]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN PRESCRIPTION DRUG LABEL||unapproved drug other|
2% Neutral Sodium Fluoride Oral Rinse
1.9 L / 64 fl oz
1. Dispense 10mL of Denti-Rinse 2% Neutral Sodium Fluoride solution into a measuring cup.
2. Instruct patient to rinse vigorously for 1 minute with 10mL of the solution around and between teeth, and then expectorate.
3. For maximum benefit, repeat the rinse procedure with an additional 10mL.
4. Instruct patient not to eat, drink or rinse mouth for at least 30 minutes.
5. Denti-Rinse solution may also be applied full strength with a cotton tip applicator to teeth isolated with cotton rolls.
Medicinal ingredients: Sodium fluoride 2.0% w/w
Non-Medicinal ingredients: Citric acid (anhydrous), potassium sorbate, purified water, sorbitol, sucralose, red 33, red 40, fruit punch flavour
Not recommended for use by children under 6 years of age. Do not swallow.
Store at room temperature. Do not expose to excessive heat over 40 degrees C or 104 degrees F.
Do not use if seal is broken.
NEUTRAL SODIUM FLUORIDE ORAL RINSE BERRY
sodium fluoride liquid
|Labeler - AR Medicom Inc (247876295)|