Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Zincum gluconicum 1x
Reduces duration and severity of the common cold
- reduces duration of the common cold
- reduces severity of cold symptoms:
- sore throat
- stuffy nose
- nasal congestion
Zicam® Cold Remedy was formulated to shorten the duration of the common cold and was not formulated to be effective for flu or allergies.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a sensitivity to zinc or are allergic to zinc
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or are accompanied by fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
for best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use until symptoms completely subside
- adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- take 1 tablet at the onset of symptoms
- dissolve entire tablet in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole.
- repeat every 3 hours until symptoms are gone
- to avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on an empty stomach
- do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor before use
- store between 15-29°C (59-84°F)
crospovidone, FD&C blue no. 2 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, mannitol, menthol, mono-ammonium glycyrrhizinate, natural and artificial flavors, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sucralose
call 877-942-2626 toll free
or visit us on the web at
Distributed by Matrixx Initiatives, Inc.
Scottsdale, Arizona 85255.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 25 Tablet Bottle Carton
TAKE AT THE FIRST
SIGN OF A COLD
REDUCES THE DURATION OF A COLD
Cool Mint Flavor
Matrixx Initiatives, Inc.