Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Saccharine, Xylitol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Water, Titanium Dioxide, Polysorbate 20, Xantham Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Potassium Hydroxide.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If product is accidentally swallowed in quantities greater than would normally occur with a treatment gel, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- This product contains a concentrated fluoride amount and is available by prescription only. It should be used under professional supervision.
Dosage and Administration
Shake lightly before use. This is a four minute topical fluoride gel for in-office patient use. It is normally used as a preventive caries treatment 2 times a year.
- After thorough prophylaxis, fill two single or one dual tray one third full with gel. Air dry teeth and insert trays into the mouth.
- Instruct patient to bite down lightly but firmly for FOUR MINUTES.
- Remove trays. Instruct patient to expectorate any exces gel and not to eat or drink for at least 30 minutes.
Indications and Usage
This is a prescription fluoride treatment gel used to help prevent dental decay.
- Store at controlled room temperature 50° - 86° F (15° - 30° C)
- Protect from freezing
Sodium Fluoride 2%
Deepak Products, inc.