GELATO NEUTRAL PH
[Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN PRESCRIPTION DRUG LABEL||unapproved drug other|
Indications and Usage:
- A stable thixotropic fluoride treatment gel used to help prevent dental decay.
- For Professional Use Only. This product is not intended for home or unsupervised consumer use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If product is accidentally swallowed in quantities greater than would normally occur with a treatment gel, seek medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Read directions carefully before using.
Dosage and Administration:
Shake well before use. This is a four minute fluoride gel for in-office patient use. It is normally used as a preventative caries treatment two times a year.
1. After thorough prophylaxis, fill two single or one dual tray, one third full with gel. Air dry teeth and insert trays into the mouth.
2. Instruct patient to bite down lightly but firmly for four minutes.
3. Remove trays. Instruct patient to expectorate any excess gel and not to eat or drink for at least 30 minutes.
Store at controlled room temperature 59° to 86°F (15°-30°C).
Protect from freezing.
Citric Acid, Flavor, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phosphoric Acid, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Saccharin, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Xanthan Gum, Xylitol.
|GELATO NEUTRAL PH
sodium fluoride gel
|Labeler - Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc (078654194)|
|Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc||078654194||manufacture(68400-136), label(68400-136)|