(in each 5 mL. tsp. teaspoon)
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) to make coughs more productive thereby relieving chest congestion.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- *Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.
When using this product
- Don’t take more than the recommended dosage.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- a Chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Cough lasts more than seven days, returns or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
Do Not Use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Follow Dosage Chart.
- Do not take more than the six doses in any 24 hour period.
- This product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age.
|Adults and children |
over 12 years old
(2 tsp. 10 ml)
every 4 hours
|Children Under |
12 years old
|DO NOT USE
- each teaspoon contains Phenylalanine 2.5 mg
- store at 20º – 25º C (68º – 77º F).
- do not refigerate.
- dosage cup provided.
Aspartame* (see warning) Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Clear Grape Flavor, Glycerin, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Menthol, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
4 FL OZ (118 ml)
SCOT-TUSSIN Pharmacal Co., Inc.