LITE NFOAMY E3 HAND SANITIZER
[Spartan Chemical Company]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
- For external use only
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develops, or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
- Hands must be washed and rinsed with potable water before use.
- Pump a small amount of foam into palm of hand.
- Rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands.
- Rub hands together briskly until dry.
- This product must be dispensed from an adequate dispenser located a sufficient distance from processing line to prevent accidental product contamination.
- Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal.
Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Laurtrimonium Chloride, Dihydroxethyl Cocamine Oxide, Glycereth-17-Cocoate, Citric Acid
Principal Display Panel - Container Label
E3 Hand Sanitizer
Foam Hand Sanitizer- Fragrance Free
- Quickly works to reduce the bacteria on the hands in 15 seconds
- Recommended for use by food service and food processing personnel
FOR INSTITUTIONAL AND INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
See back panel for additional information.
Spartan Chemical Company, Inc.
1110 Spartan Drive, Maumee, OH 43537 USA
Medical Emergency: 888-314-6171 / www.spartanchemical.com
Net Contents: 1 U.S. Gallon / 3.79 Liters
|LITE NFOAMY E3 HAND SANITIZER
benzalkonium chloride soap
|Labeler - Spartan Chemical Company (005036728)|
|Spartan Chemical Company||005036728||MANUFACTURE(64009-334), LABEL(64009-334)|