[GREAT LAKES WHOLESALE, MARKETING, & SALES, INC.]
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reactions to loperamide HCl
- tiredness, drowsiness, or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
- symptoms get worse
- diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- you get abdominal swelling or buldging. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- find right dose on chat. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
|adults and children 12 years and older||2 caplets after the first loose stool; 1 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 4 caplets in 24 hours|
|children 9-11 years (60-95 lbs)||1 caplet after first loose stool; 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 3 caplets in 24 hours|
|children 6-8 years (48-59 lbs)||1 caplet after the first loose stool; 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 2 caplets in 24 hours|
|children under 6 years (up to 47 lbs)||ask a doctor|
- store at controlled room temperature 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, D&C yellow # 10 aluminum lake, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C blue #1 brilliant blue lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica gel
Loperamide Hydrochloride Tablets USP, 2 mg
Controls the Symptoms of Diarrhea
Compare to the active ingredient in Imodium® A-D Caplets*
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, owner of the registered trademark Correctol®.
Great Lakes Wholesale & Marketing L.L.C.
3729 Patterson Ave., S.E.
Grand Rapids, MI 49512
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF A BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
loperamide hcl capsule
|Labeler - GREAT LAKES WHOLESALE, MARKETING, & SALES, INC. (361925498)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(64092-105)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(64092-105)|