WART REMOVER LIQUID liquid
[Premier Brands of America Inc.]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
NOTE:MOST OTC DRUGS ARE NOT REVIEWED AND APPROVED BY FDA, HOWEVER THEY MAY BE MARKETED IF THEY COMPLY WITH APPLICABLE REGULATIONS AND POLICIES. FDA HAS NOT EVALUATED WHETHER THIS PRODUCT COMPLIES.
- for the removal of common and plantar warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance of the surface. Plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
For external use only.
Do not use
- if you are a diabetic or have poor blood circulation, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
Do not use on
- irritated, infected or reddened skin
- genital warts and warts on the face
- moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing from them
- mucous membranes
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes
- avoid inhaling vapors
- wash affected area, may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- apply small amount of wart remover with applicator to sufficiently cover each wart
- let dry and repeat this procedure once or twice daily until wart is removed for up to 12 weeks
|WART REMOVER LIQUID
wart remover liquid liquid
|Labeler - Premier Brands of America Inc. (063849780)|
|Premier Brands of America Inc.||063849780||relabel(56104-023), repack(56104-023)|
Document Id: 2bad2b02-91ce-4902-a878-895c4d9bfae4
Set id: 1e02df48-e23e-42b2-a441-21535379de58
Effective Time: 20130515
Premier Brands of America Inc.