Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%
- For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use
For external use only.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops, or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison Control Center right away.
- Pump a small amount of foam into palm of hand
- Rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands
- Rub hands together briskly until dry
Water, dihydroxypropyl PEG-5, linoleammonium chloride, glycereth-2 cocoate, behentrimonium chloride, dihydroxyethyl cocamine oxide, aloe barbadensis leaf juice
COMMERCIAL CUSTOMER GROUP
Morristown, NJ 07962-1928 USA
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 1.25 L Label
42.2 FL OZ (1.32 QT) 1.25 L