SILADRYL ALLERGY MEDICINE
[Silarx Pharmaceuticals, Inc]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- runny nose
Do not use
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- a sodium restricted diet
When using this product
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- repeat dose every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
|adults and children 12 years and over||2 to 4 teaspoonfuls (TSP)
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 to 2 teaspoonfuls (TSP)
|children under 6 years||DO NOT USE|
Each 5 mL (1 TSP) contains: Sodium 14 mg. Store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F).
citric acid, D&C red no. 33, FD&C red no. 40, black cherry flavor, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate, sorbitol, water.
Silarx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
1033 Stoneleigh Ave
Carmel, NY 10512
|SILADRYL ALLERGY MEDICINE
diphenhydramine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Silarx Pharmaceuticals, Inc (161630033)|