Antiseptic Hand Wash
- Hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- For use in food processing facilities.
For external use only.
Do not use in the eyes; if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask doctor if skin irritation or redness persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Children must be supervised in use of this product.
- Wet hands with water.
- Place hands under dispenser and apply liquid soap.
- Massage soap into hands and writsts, emphasizing back of hands, knuckles and cuticles.
- Rise hands thoroughly and dry.
- Store at 20 to 25°C (68 to 77°F).
- Do not freeze.
- Dispose in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local regulations.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauramine Oxide, PEG-6 Cocamide, DMDM Hydantoin and Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
Questions or comments?
Call 1-800-I-BUY-ZEP (1-800-428-9937)