SENNA LAXATIVE NATURAL VEGETABLE LAXATIVE
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement within 6- 12 hours.
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel movements that continues over a period of 2 weeks.
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
- Take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
|starting dosage||maximum dosage|
|adults and children 12 years of age or older||2 tablets once a day||4 tablets twice a day|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet once a day||2 tablets twice a day|
|children 2 to under 6 years||1/2 tablet once a day||1 tablet twice a day|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 25 mg/ tablet
- store at 25o C (77o F); excursions permitted between 15o - 30o C (59o- 86o F)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
- **This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Products, LP., owner of the registered trademark Senokot®
croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, dicalcium phosphate*, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin*, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol*, purified water*, silicon dioxide*, stearic acid*, talc*, and triacetin*
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Compare to senokot® active ingredient**
Natural vegetable laxative
Gentle overnight relief
Sennosides 8.6 mg
Another quality product distributed by McKesson
One post street, San Franciso, CA 94104
Money back guarantee
Please visit us at www.sunmarkbrand.com
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
NATURAL VEGETABLE LAXATIVE
|Labeler - Mckesson (Sunmark) (177667227)|