(eucalyptol, thymol, methyl salicylate, menthol)
[Laboratorios Dr. Collado, C x A.]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
Active Ingredients Purpose
Eucalyptol 0.091% First Aid Antiseptic
Thymol 0.063% First Aid Antiseptic
Methyl Salicylate 0.055% First Aid Antiseptic
Menthol 0.010% First Aid Antiseptic
For external use only
Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Do not use:
- over large areas of the body. In case of deep or puncture wounds, damaged skin, animal bites, or serious burns, consult a doctor
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- Do not bandage.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area
- Dissolve 2 teasponnfull (10g) in a liter of warm water
- apply a small amount to the area 3 to 4 times a day
- For children under 2 years of agea, there is no recommended dosage except under the advice and supervision of a physician
Uses:First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. For the temporary relief of pain and itching due to minor burns, sunburns, minor cuts, abrasions, insect bites and minor skin irritations.
eucalyptol, thymol, methyl salicylate, menthol powder
|Labeler - Laboratorios Dr. Collado, C x A. (871423174)|