|Active ingredients ||Purposes
|White petrolatum 38.7%||Skin protectant
- helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped or cracked lips
- helps prevent sunburn
- helps prevent and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
aloe barbadensis leaf extract, alumina, artificial flavor, blue 1 lake, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, ethylhexyl palmitate, isocetyl stearate, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, medium-chain triglycerides, methylparaben, mineral oil, paraffin, polyhydroxystearic acid, propylparaben, red 6 lake, saccharin, silica, titanium dioxide, vitamin E acetate, white wax
Questions or comments?
call weekdays from 9 AM to 5 PM EST at 1-877-227-3421
For most recent product information, visit www.chapstick.com
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 4 g Cylinder Blister Pack
BRAND LIP CARE
SKIN PROTECTANT | SUNSCREEN
ULTRA-HYDRATING FORMULA WITH
10 MOISTURIZERS AND SPF 15
NET WT 0.15 OZ (4 g)