0.5% TEAT DIP
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|OTC ANIMAL DRUG LABEL||unapproved drug other|
Ready-to-Use Iodine Teat Sanitizer
Prepared from Concentrate - Do Not Dilute
- Use full strength. Do not dilute.
- Consult your veterinarian before starting or continuing to use teat dip if cow's teats are sore or chapped.
- Discard any teat-dipping solution that becomes dirty or contaminated for any reason.
- Clean and sanitize teats before milking to avoid contamination and assist in control of mastitis.
- Remove excess organic debris and forestrip. (If water is used, use a minimal amount and dry thoroughly with clean, single-service paper towels before forestripping.)
- Dip or spray cow's teats with 0.5% Teat Dip.
- Allow a 30-second contact time for each teat.
- Dry teats thoroughly with a clean, single-service paper towel.
- Attach milker unit.
- Immediately after removing the milker unit, dip or spray each teat with 0.5% Teat Dip.
- Before exposing cows to subfreezing temperatures, the teats should be thoroughly dry to reduce the potential of frostbite. Failure to follow these instructions may result in frozen teats and injured animals.
Contact with product can cause irritation to eyes. Keep out of eyes.
Eye Contact: Flush with water. Remove contact lenses after first 5 minutes, if present, then continue flushing.
If Swallowed: Drink large quantities of water and induce vomiting.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
THOROUGHLY RINSE ALL MEASURING DEVICES AND STORE OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid contact with food or feed. Avoid storing near heat or open flame. Keep container tightly closed when not in use. If product has frozen, thaw in warm room and shake well before using. Do not reuse empty container. Rinse empty container before disposing in a safe manner.
Read and understand all label instructions before using this product. For additional information, refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet available from your Agri-Service representative.
SI USTED NO PUEDE LEER ESTA ETIQUETA, POR FAVOR PIDA A ALGUIEN MAS QUE SE LA LEA ANTES DE USAR ESTE PRODUCTO
11606 Greencastle Pike
Hagerstown, MD 21740
Copyrigh 2012. Made in USA
CHEMTREC EMERGENCY NUMBER
|0.5% TEAT DIP
|Labeler - Agri-Services LLC (147765796)|
|Registrant - WestArgo, Inc. (069288728)|
|WestArgo, Inc.||147528723||analysis, api manufacture, label, manufacture, pack|
|K Klean dba WestAgro, Inc.||002222368||analysis, api manufacture, label, manufacture, pack|
|WestAgro, Inc.||044610140||analysis, api manufacture, label, manufacture, pack|