For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes.
Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• helps prevent sunburn
• if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions) ,
decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Directions For sunscreen use:
• apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
• use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
• reapply at least every 2 hours
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in
the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad
Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher, and other sun protection
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Questions or comments?
Water, Glycerin, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone,
Glyceryl Stearate SE, Tocopheryl Acetate, Synthetic Beeswax, Chondrus
Crispus (Carrageenan), Peg-40 Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium
Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Sodium Cetearyl
Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Piroctone Olamine, Disodium EDTA.
Moisturizing Body Lotion
Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Moisturizes and helps protect skin
from sun burn and long term sun damage