[Dental Technologies, Inc]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or a doctor.
- Do not swallow
- To minimum swallowing use a pea sized amount in children under 6
- Instruct children under 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, PEG-32, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, PEG-6, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Blue 1
"The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs'
Acceptance of Plak Smacker® Great White
Shark Fluoride Gel Toothpaste is based on
its finding that the product is effective in
helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay,
when used as directed."
Distributed by: PLAK SMACKER® 00181
Corona, CA 92879 REV1
(800) 558-6684 www.plaksmacker.com
sodium fluoride paste, dentifrice
|Labeler - Dental Technologies, Inc (148312838)|