Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
- temporary relief of nasal congestion
- due to the common cold
- due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- associated with sinusitis
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do not exceed recommended dosage
This product may cause temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge. The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
When using this product
- frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- do not use more than directed
- there may be temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge
- use only as directed as frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- infection may spread if container is used by more than one person
Stop use and ask a doctor if
If pregnant or breast feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 to 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Children under 6 years of age: do not use
- To spray: squeeze the bottle quickly and firmly. Do not tilt head backward while spraying. Wipe nozzle clean after use.
benzalkonium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate (anhydrous), edetate disodium (dihydrate), monobasic sodium phosphate (monohydrate), purified water, sodium chloride, sorbitol
Livonia, MI 48150 USA
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 15 mL Bottle Carton
Compare to the
in Afrin ®*
12- Hour Spray
Up To 12 Hours Relief