|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
For temprary relief of local discomfort, itching pain, soreness or burning in the perianal area associated with anorectal disorders.For temprary relief of local discomfort, itching pain, soreness or burning in the perianal area associated with anorectal disorders.
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For temporary relief of local discomfort, itching, pain, soreness or burning in the perianal area assosiated with anorectal disorders.
For external use only
When using this product
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- allergic reaction occurs
- redness, irritation, swelling, pain, or other simptoms begin or increase
- condition worsens or does not improve withing 7 days
- adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before application of this product
- when first opening the tube, twist the cap and peel off the foil seal
- apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- always keep the tube tightly closed
- store at temperatures not exceeding 150C- 300C
- protect from freezing
Questions and comments?
Call weekdays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST at 8-877-786-2001 oe email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Labeler - Ei Inc. (105803274)|
|Registrant - Ei Inc. (105803274)|
|Ei Inc.||105803274||manufacture(52512-130), label(52512-130), pack(52512-130)|