PUBLIX SPF 30
(avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene)
[Publix Super Markets Inc]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures ( see Directions) decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by sun.
For external use only
- apply literally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun protection measures.
Spending time in the sun increase your risk of skin cancer and early skin
aging. To decrease this risk regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm
- Wear long sleeves shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- children under 6 month of age: Ask a doctor
Water, Ethylhexyl Plamitate, Sorbitol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG_100 Stearate,Disodium EDTA, Oleth-3, Tocopherol,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf juice Powder,Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance.
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene lotion
|Labeler - Publix Super Markets Inc (006922009)|