Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%
- For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use
For external use only.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops, or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Pump a small amount of foam into palm of hand.
- Rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands.
- Rub hands together briskly until dry.
Water, cetrimonium chloride, laurtrimonium chloride, dihydroxyethyl cocamine oxide, glycereth-17 cocoate, citric acid, fragrance